Metropolitan Management Corporation has positions available for highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, and goal oriented individuals who are looking to join our management team.
We offer a terrific work environment, where you will feel fully engaged and have the opportunity to fully develop your skills. In addition, team members are rewarded with generous pay packages, and benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k plan, life insurance, and more.
Working at Metropolitan is not just a job, but a passion to make a difference with our residents and the community. After all, this is a place people call home.
We work hard, but also have fun. Our fun consists of training classes, team building, parties, family member internships, industry events, property competitions, and more.
Our maintenance personnel have on average been with the company for over 11 years. In addition, some have been on the team for over 20 years. There is a reason why. Come find out and join the team.
Your resume can be submitted either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Human Resources Manager
Metropolitan Management Corporation
230 Windsor Avenue
Narberth, PA 19072-0446
The following positions are available:
- Property Manager : The manager will strive to provide a superior community experience for residents and promote a positive work environment with colleagues and vendors. Must have at least 7 years experience in Property Management and 5 years as an on-site Property Manager. We have current positions open at :
- the metropolitan bala
- the metropolitan narberth
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Part-time leasing consultant
- the metropolitan wynnewood
- the metropolitan east goshen
These positions are available in all of our markets, including Chester, Philadelphia, Montgomery County, Bucks County, and South Jersey.
Metropolitan Management Corporation complies with the Philadelphia Fair Chance Hiring Law. For further information, please click this link.